domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2016

Video: "Lily & the Snowman".

And here is the song of the Christmas. A beautiful story where love is the main character and the music accompanies the spirit of these days.

 

Stay with me, 
My love I hope you'll always be 
Right here by my side if ever I needed you 
Oh my love 

I will follow you will you follow me 
All the days and nights that we know will be 
I will stay with you will you stay with me 
Just one single tear in each passing year 

With the dark, 
I see so very clearly now 
All my fears are drifting by me so slowly now 
Fading away 
I can say 
The night is long but you are here 
Close at hand I'm better for the smile you give 

I will follow you will you follow me 
All the days and nights that we know will be 
I will follow you will you follow me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario